Site Navigation - Popular Sections
Advertisement Banners and Related Websites
Oundle and Kings Cliffe Middle School
Oversubscription admission criteria
Oundle and Kings Cliffe Middle School admits pupils at the beginning of Year 5.
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of SEN that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children).
- Children with specific medical and social needs, supported by written evidence from an appropriate professional person (please see definitions below for further information)
- Pupils who live in linked areas:
Oundle Site – Achurch, Aldwincle, Armston, Ashton, Barnwell, Benefield, Clopton, Cotterstock, Elmington, Glapthorn, Hemington, Lilford-cum-Wigthorpe, Luddington, Lutton, Pilton, Polebrook, Southwick, Stoke Doyle, Tansor, Thorpe Waterville, Thurning, Titchmarsh, Wadenhoe, Warmington.
Kings Cliffe Site - Apethorpe, Blatherwyke, Bulwick, Collyweston, Deene, Deenethorpe, Duddington, Easton-on-the-Hill, Fineshade, Fotheringhay, Laxton, Nassington, Wakerley, Woodnewton, Yarwell
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of transfer of the younger child.
- Pupils attending a linked contributory Lower School, on 1st November 2009 and continuing in attendance until the formal offer of places is made.
Oundle Site - Glapthorn CE Lower, Oundle CE Primary, Polebrook CE Primary, Titchmarsh CE Primary, Trinity Lower, Warmington School.
Kings Cliffe Site - Easton Garford Endowed School, Kings Cliffe Endowed, Nassington Primary.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion 3, priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.