Type of service:
1 - 3 Newton Close,
Delos Domiciliary Support provides personal care (and help with other practical household tasks) to individuals living in their own homes.
They ensure people receive a person-centred service that meets their needs and reflects their personal lifestyle choices. The service includes support in the home and support to access community services and facilities.
How it works:
- Clients choose their own support from trained staff (day time, evenings, weekends, and 24-hour on-call support is available)
- Clients are supported to develop new skills and maintain independence
- Clients are supported to develop their own person-centred plan and achieve their goals
- Delos offer new opportunities at home and in your community
- Clients have access to training, work, and voluntary placements
- Clients have peer support to build confidence and social networks
- The support builds on the clients’ strengths and celebrates their achievements
- The service enables independent living
In addition to individual domiciliary support, Delos also organise:
- Social events (including day trips, discos, Sunday lunch clubs, and events such as Northampton Carnival)
- Weekly drop-in sessions
- Service-users and families/carers forums
These events provide opportunities for users, staff, families, and carers to meet, exchange ideas, make friendships and have fun.
18 years - 99 years
- Age 18+
- Anyone With A Learning Disability
- Professional Referral
- Self Referral
Last updated on: