Type of service:
What we do
- Running and controlling our own organisation - We have our own committee meetings to talk about how we run our organisation. We make the decisions.
- Conferences - We get invited to a lot of conferences to talk about what we do.
- Research - We get money to find out about the lives of people with learning difficulties.
- Advocacy work - We help people speak up about things, like if they want to move. We support people at their reviews so they can say what they want.
- Partnership Board - This is a big meeting with lots of people that make a lot of decisions about our services. We have a voice here.
- Social nights - We go out to different pubs, meals and we enjoy karaoke.
What we can offer you:
- Office skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Meetings, share your ideas
- Working with a charity which is controlled by you
- A chance to be on our Management Committee
- Learn to be a advocate, speaking up for others
- Help look for a job
- To be a part of a team
- Gain confidence
- Being a part of your community
- Help fund raise
Contact provider for details
16 years - 99 years
Adults With Learning Disabilities
Last updated on: