Type of service:
190 Mill Road,
Mill Road aims to be more than just a support service for those living with us. We would like our tenants to feel happy and at home here. Above all, our care and support is based on the needs of each person, respecting their dignity and individuality.
- We support and develop the independence skills of people with learning disabilities, enabling people to go on to live full and empowered lives.
- We provide support for people to live within a provided home, or within their own home.
- Support will be given to develop skills in areas such as budgeting, shopping, cooking, using public transport, managing medication, attending appointments, accessing the community plus much more.
- A staff sleep in service can also be arranged (24 hour service)
- People with mild to moderate learning disabilities who may have additional needs such as ASD, mental health needs and sensory impairments
- People of a minimum age of18
- People who are able to use stairs to access bedrooms and bathroom
- People who want to develop their daily living skills to enable them to live as independently as possible
Do you support people in their own home? Yes
Do you provide continued transitional support? Yes
Contact provider for details
18 years - 65 years
- Local Authority Referral
- Self Referral
Last updated on: