Olympus Care runs the Work Choice programme
on behalf of Working Links
Olympus Care's team will talk to you about what sort of work you would like to do, help you to identify your strengths, and support you to find and apply for suitable jobs.
They will be able to help you in many different ways, from helping you to complete job application forms and prepare for an interview, through to helping you plan your travel arrangements to work.
Whatever sort of work you would like to do, they will be able to help you find something that’s right for you. They work with employers in many different industries, from the NHS and local councils, through to national retailers and small companies.
Once you have successfully got a new job, Olympus Care can help you to find appropriate training courses, and advise you and your employer about making adaptations to your workplace which will make it easier for you to do your job.Practical Support
By listening to you, Olympus Care will provide you with personalised support which meets your individual needs.Career Guidance:
• Helping you to write your CV
• Offering careers adviceFinding Work:
• Helping your communication and social skills
• Helping you develop your confidence and stamina
• Helping you to find work experienceGetting The Job:
• Helping you apply for jobs and develop your interview skills
• Supporting you with Access-to-Work funding
• Helping you move from welfare to paid work Helping You To Keep In Work:
• Helping you prepare your travel plans
• Supporting you on-the-job
• Helping you with any negotiations with your employer
• Helping you develop your skills through external coursesHelping You To Stay In Employment:
• Once you have found a job that’s right for you, Olympus Care's team will help you to work safely and happily.
• By listening to you, Olympus Care will put together a flexible support package which meets your individual needs and helps to make sure that you are able to reach your potential and enjoy your time at work.