Type of service:
Royal Star Drive,
Mayfield Park Sports Club,
We provide opportunities for adults with learning difficulties to learn whilst having fun!
We offer clubs Monday to Friday, 1:1 PA support, small group support and holiday clubs in the daytime, evenings and at the weekend.
You can learn;
- Money Skills: paying for things; managing budgets; paying bills
- I.T. skills: ebay; making phone calls; internet; online shopping
- Gardening: allotments; basic horticulture; health and safety
- Creating activities: art; recycling and rejuvenating; modelling; textiles
- Household skills: cooking; laundry; general cleaning
- Community activities: transport skills; eating out; sports and leisure; volunteering
- Hygiene and personal care: nutrition; dental care; personal hygiene; sexual health
- General: team building; social and communication skills; manners; relationships; beauty and fashion; problem solving; work experience.
Call us to discuss a package that is as unique as your needs. We accept personal budgets and private finance.
Contact provider for details
18 years - 99 years
Last updated on: