Type of service:
Brook Street ,
Day Care Solutions provide wide-ranging day care activities for people with learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities, and/or mental health needs.
The services operates in Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, and Bedfordshire, seven days a week, and normally from 9am until 10pm (although they can be flexible if required).
Services can be accessed by individuals (with the support of their own carers or family members), individually (where appropriate, and as groups (from community-based homes).
Typical day care activities include:
- sports and fitness activities and events
- shopping trips
- day trips and escorted holidays
- computer fun and skills training
- music, dance, drama, pottery and other creative activities
- horse riding, walks and other outdoor activities
- cinema trips, bowling, restaurant visits, discos and other social activities and events
Please get in touch with Day Care Solutions for more information.
Contact provider for details
18 years - 99 years
Last updated on: