Thera is a charitable group of companies which support people with a learning disability with a diverse range of needs.Thera South MidlandsThera South Midlands
supports people with a learning disability in their own home and in their local community across Leicestershire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire. Thera South Midlands can offer the following types of support:Support at Home
Thera South Midlands can help you with all aspects of living independently at home. This might include:
• Helping you to keep your home clean, safe and tidy.
• Learning new skills to help you be more independent, like preparing and cooking a meal.
• Helping you keep safe and healthy.
• Enjoying activities and trying new ones.
• Doing household chores like shopping, gardening and paying bills.Support in the Community
Thera South Midlands have a well-established community support team who are very experienced in supporting people safely and well. Support might include:
• Work towards achieving your personal goals and dreams.
• Learn new skills to help you be more independent.
• Get around your local community.
• Visit new places and try new things.
• Meet new people and attend social events.
• Get a job.
• Get training or go to college.
This provider has been awarded a local authority contract to provide services for adults with learning disabilities.