Type of service:
Diamonds Business Centre, Attley Way, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 5GF
Our outreach service is designed meet the day-to-day needs of adults and young people with a diagnosis of autism and Asperger syndrome who live in the Northamptonshire area.
This one-to-one support is tailored to people's individual requirements and helps them to live as independently as possible.
We provide outreach services to help people build their confidence and develop independence in all aspects of their life. Every package is unique, person-centred and focused on the needs, wishes and aspirations of each person.
Individual support packages include:
- autism-specific, person-centred approaches (TEACCH, PECs, etc)
- support with goal-setting
- support with general issues relating to autism or Asperger syndrome
- strategies to keep safe
- support to maintain relationships with family and friends
- opportunities to go out and about in the community.
Contact provider for details
16 years - 65 years
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Contact Service Direct
- Local Authority Referral
Last updated on: