Type of service:
Olympus House,Olympus Care Services Ltd,Northampton,NN3 8JH
At Olympus Care Services, we tailor our support to you and your individual needs. Our friendly team provide tailored equipment solutions to help you live safely and independently at home.
Our Assistive Technology (AT) Team supports individuals with:
- Hearing difficulties
- Sight impairment
- Physical frailty and who are prone to falls.
Our team of professionals have and continue to make a huge impact on the lives of hundreds of people by:
- Helping customers to remain in their own homes instead of residential care
- Enabling customers to quickly contact someone in an emergency
- Ensuring visually impaired customers are able to move safely around their home
- Providing specialist equipment to alert customers with hearing impairments
- Providing reassurance to family and friends that a loved one is safe and well.
Making Life a Little Easier
Here are some of the ways that we can help:
- Installing a 24 hour emergency response solution such as a Lifeline unit
- Installing movement detectors and personal triggers such as the Canary Monitoring System
- Installing life-saving smoke and flood detectors to alert you in an emergency
- Fitting police and home insurance approved key safes
- Installing specialised alerts such as an amplified doorbell for individuals with hearing loss
- Helping you to learn daily life skills and to overcome mobility challenges
- Providing you with walking aids and helping you to apply for a guide dog
- Organising registration cards and specialist rehabilitation if you have a visual impairment
For additional support and reassurance around the clock, some of our safety products can also be connected to 24 hour specialist call centres.
Our Commitment to You
Our service continues beyond installation by providing regular maintenance checks. We also review your equipment from time to time, to make sure it continues to provide the most effective solution for you. If your requirements change in the future, we will discuss how we can best alter our support.
Contact provider for details
18 years - 99 years
Last updated on: