Type of service:
Advice And Information
138 Watling Street East,
Northamptonshire Parent Infant Partnership (NorPIP) is a charity that aims to help parents and other primary carers understand and develop the relationship they have with their baby.
NorPIP provides therapy to parents to be as well as new parents with babies up to age two. Our goal is to help you and your baby feel totally in love with one another and give you the help you need in a non-judgemental way. We're here to help you find your own way of parenting.
What we can help with:
- If you're suffering from low mood, esteem, and confidence issues in parenting
- Struggling to find what feels like the right love for your baby
- Recovery from postnatal depression or perinatal psychosis
- You're looking around at other happy parents and wondering why you can't be happy
- Recovery from a challenging birth
- Support adjusting to life with twins or triplets or multiples.
- Recovering from the impact of domestic violence on your life and that of your baby(ies)
- Finding responsibility of parenting overwhelming
- Parents under 21, where a professional is 'concerned' about how the family will cope with the everyday demands of family life.
- Professional Referral
- Self Referral
Last updated on: