Type of service:
Advice And Information
7-8 Mercers Row,
Citizens Advice Bureau,
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
If English is not your first language, contact the bureau for information about other languages it can provide advice in.
- Specialist Advice (benefits, debt and employment)
- Specialist Housing Advice – funded by Legal Aid
- Pensions Guidance
- Services for people affected by Cancer (funded by Macmillan)
- Pro Bono Solicitor Services
- Volunteering Opportunities
16 years - 99 years
Contact Service Direct
Last updated on: