Type of service:
Advice And Information
PO Box 8955, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG10 9AU
OCD-UK facilitate a safe environment for people affected by OCD to communicate with each other and provide mutual understanding and support. We want to empower people to take control over their OCD, to enable them to live fuller lives, a life where OCD does not place restrictions on them.
- Is the voice of people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the UK.
- OCD-UK remains the only service-user led charity for people with OCD, run by sufferers, for sufferers.
- Raises awareness about OCD among healthcare professionals, health services and politicians of the seriousness of OCD to change opinion and influences healthcare policy change for treating OCD.
- Remains the source of independent advice and information on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Receives no external support and remains funded and reliant on voluntary donations.
Last updated on: