Type of service:
Finance And Funding
Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Caxton House, Tothill Street, Westminster, London SW1H 9NA
You could get Working Tax Credit if either of the following apply:
• you’re aged from 16 to 24 and have a child or a qualifying disability
• you’re 25 or over, with or without children
• work a certain number of hours a week
• get paid for the work you do (or expect to)
• have an income below a certain level
You can apply for Working Tax Credit even if you don’t have children or you’re on leave or about to start a new job.
You can’t claim tax credits and Universal Credit at the same time.
16 years - 100 years
Last updated on: