The ACT Foundation provides grants to both individuals and charities. It aims to enhance the quality of life for people in need, particularly those who have a physical or mental disability or the aged.Grants For Individuals
Examples of applications The ACT Foundation will consider:
• Building adaptations where a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) has been awarded and there is
• Mobility aids
• Specialised seating and car seats
• Specialised beds and sleep systems
• Sensory toys and equipment, room padding
• Communication aids, specialised software
• Respite at a registered centre for the applicant only
• Vehicle Adaptations
To apply, download an application form from the website. Grants For Charities
ACT gives large and small donations to charities depending on the project and available funds. Their current priorities are projects that make a transformational change and have a high level of impact on individuals, their families and communities.
To apply, download an application form from the website.