Type of service:
Finance And Funding
Foundation House, 42 - 48 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9QQ
The Peter Harrison Foundation is an independent grant-making trust which supports voluntary and community groups working in any part of the UK.
Opportunities through Sport - Grant Programme
Applications for this programme are accepted from charities throughout the United Kingdom.
The Trustees support sporting activity or projects which provide opportunities for people who are disabled or otherwise disadvantaged to fulfil their potential and to develop other personal and life skills.
Grants will often be “one off” grants for capital projects. They will consider revenue funding for a new project or if funding is key to the continuing success or survival of an established project.
The Trustees welcome applications for the following types of project:
• Projects which provide a focus for skills development and confidence building through the medium of sport
• Projects that have a strong training and/or educational theme within a sporting activity
• Projects that provide sporting equipment or facilities for disabled or disadvantaged people
• Projects with a high degree of community involvement
• Projects that help to engage children or young people at risk of crime, truancy or addiction
Last updated on: