Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
1 - 3 Newton Close,
This service offers small group activities based on what people have said they would like to do in their personal plans.
The group activities offer a chance to develop friendships, try new things and learn different skills. The service is provided 48 weeks per year and includes evening and weekend opportunities. All these are hosted from a local community resource centre.
How it Works:
- The client will be allocated a ‘Community Link Worker’ to develop their person-centred support plan
- The client will be offered different activities to try
- The Community Link Worker will ensure they can support the client to do what is in their support plan
- The Community Link Worker will work with the client to ensure they get the most from the activities on offer
13 years - 99 years
- Aged 13+
- Anyone With A Learning Disability
- Professional Referral
- Self Referral
Last updated on: