Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Walks With Wheelchairs is dedicated to providing free information on routes that are suitable for those that use a wheelchair.
The walks on our database have been tried and tested by ourselves, or those knowledgeable about routes in the great outdoors. If you can recommend a walk that you think is suitable then please share it with us.
Walks with Wheelchairs will allow you to:
- Read reviews of the routes before trying any walks
- Download walk directions and detailed OS maps free of charge
- Share your own routes for walking with a wheelchair
- Add your own comments for others users to view
- You will need to login to upload your own walking suggestions, or review any of the walks submitted by other users.
- Registration is completely free and very simple, you will also be able to enjoy our newsletters which contain useful information on products, offers and mobility shows that may be of interest.
Last updated on: