Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Salcey Forest is an oasis of nature and history only 7 miles from the centre of Northampton. Wildlife and history are in abundance at Salcey, so come and discover this ancient semi-natural woodland for yourself. Horse-riding trail, cycle route, cafe and 'Tree Ninja' high-ropes course. Entry to the forest is free, but car parking charges apply.
- Toilets open Nov-Mar: 8am-5pm, Apr-Oct: 8am-7pm. Please call Salcey Forest for further access information.
- 'Tree Ninja' (01604 863350)
Nov-Mar: 8am-5pm, Apr-Oct: 8am-7pm. Charges: £1.50 for an hour, £4 for the day, £28.00 for an annual "discovery pass" (all vehicles). Easy-access parking spaces located within the main car park next to the main access paths.
- Café (Nov-Mar: 9am-4pm, Apr-Oct: 9am-5pm)
- Events Calendar
Please contact Salcey Forest directly if you have any important or specific queries about their facilities.
- None (No Eligibility Criteria)
- None (No Referral Criteria)
Last updated on: