Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Upper Mounts, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 3DN
Mounts Baths offer a range of activities including:
• Swimming Lessons
• Turkish Hot Rooms
• School Holiday Activities
• Fitness Classes
• Activities for Under 5s (including soft play)
• Table Tennis
Access to the Gym
• There is level access to the gym.
• Staff receive some training in assisting disabled people.
• Training provided is on an ongoing basis.
• Equipment suitable for mobility or sensory impaired users includes free weights and cable resistance machines.
• A portable hearing loop is available for induction.
• Staff are trained to use the portable hearing loop.
• There is clear manoeuvring space between equipment.
• There is level access to all of the equipment.
• A marked treadmill is available for the visually impaired.
• Staff receive Energy Northampton on Exercise Group Referral training.
• Arm cycle machines are available as well as machines with removable seats that can be accessed by wheelchair users.
Contact provider for cost details
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: