Beautiful lakes, meadows, and riverside walks in the heart of the Nene Valley - near to the historic market town of Oundle.
Barnwell Country Park is very accessible - making it popular with people with disabilities, elderly people and people with young children. It boasts free Wi-Fi, 3 way-marked waterside trails, numerous picnic spots, a large play area for all ages, a hobbit house for younger children, a swan art installation (until Aug 2018) and a wealth of wildlife and facilities. It’s a great place for a family day out. Toilets (including disabled facilities)
open 8.30am-6pm dailyParking
£3 daily (12 hours). Annual parking permits available.
Blue badge holder parking areas situated near to accessible toilets (pay and display charges apply).
Motor-homes may pay and display during day time, no overnight parking allowed.Café
• Summer opening times: Mon-Fri, 10am to 5pm and Sat-Sun, 10am to 6pm
• Winter opening times: Mon-Sun, 10am to 4pmVisitor Centre / Information Point
open 10am-4pm dailyEvents CalendarClick here
for the Country Park’s events calendar.Fishing
• Fishing on North and Mill lakes day ticket: £5.00
• Concession day ticket for 12 to 16 year olds, senior citizens and Blue Badge holders: £3.00.
• A season ticket is also available.
• This is a good venue for Disabled Anglers with two wheelchair accessible areas on Mill Lake and three on North Lake.Nature Tots
Bring your toddler to the park and join a Ranger led nature walk followed by a craft session. Sessions are once a month during term time. Booking is essential, call 07703160878 to book your place.Social Media
• Click here
for Barnwell Country Park’s Facebook page.
• Click here
for Barnwell Country Park’s Twitter feed.
Please contact Barnwell Country Park directly if you have any important or specific queries about their facilities.