Type of service:
A UK based directory of qualified counsellors and psychotherapists.
- The Counselling Directory policy means all professionals are checked to ensure they provide evidence of qualifications or membership with a professional body before they can be listed with us, so you can be sure of contacting a credible professional.
- A detailed library of fact-sheets featuring useful information about how counselling might be able to help with what’s worrying you.
- The Types of therapy and FAQs section that look to answer any questions you may have. It also aims to explain the different forms of therapy that are used by practitioners and how they can help.
- Counsellor member profiles – our members pack their profiles full of information including background, fees and even availability - helping you learn more about them before making contact.
- An advanced search tool, which allows you to filter your search according to your needs and location.
- A Facts & Figures section, which shows how common mental health issues are. You are definitely not alone - did you know one in four people will experience a mental health condition during their lifetime?
Contact provider for details
Contact Service Direct
Last updated on: