Type of service:
Sudborough House, St Mary’s Hospital,Kettering,Northamptonshire,NN15 7PW
We provide care and assessment for children enrolled at a special school. We work in partnership with schools, families, care givers and other health and social care services to advise, educate and provide health interventions.
Our team is made up of registered nurses with a variety of backgrounds and significant experience. Our carers have a broad skill mix and have gained additional specialist skills and knowledge.
As we are based within special schools, our team is accessible to parents and education staff as required.
- Children within a special school will be assigned a named nurse who is based at the school.
- All of our work is carried out in partnership with children and young people, families, education staff and our social care partners.
- There is no need for a referral, as our team can be contacted through the Referral Management Centre or through the school your child attends.
Our service is available during school term time only. For administrative support, please see our contact details above.
5 years - 19 years
- Children Attending A Special School
- Via Service Administration Hub
- Via Your Child's School
Last updated on: