Type of service:
St James Mill Road,
St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity.
Every year, more than 400,000 people learn how to save a life through our training programmes, including hundreds of thousands of young people.
Our volunteers provide first aid in their communities, keeping people safe at events, and working alongside the NHS in response to 999 calls. We’re also always campaigning to raise awareness of first aid and directly educate the public
St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so that they can be the difference between a life lost and a life saved.
- We teach young people in schools and through our activities for young people
- We teach people in the workplace and provide first aid products
- We teach people in the community
- We provide ambulance services to NHS and to private individuals - whether for a one off journey or for repeat journeys such as transport to/from school
As a charity, we’re committed to making sure more people can be the difference at the heart of their communities.
Contact provider for details
- None (no Criteria For Eligibility)
Last updated on: