Type of service:
Office 3D, Headlands Business Centre, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN14 7HP
Sleep Solutions provides support for families of disabled children and those with additional needs, aged between 2 and 19, who have severe sleep problems living in Northamptonshire.
Sleep Solutions offer a tailored sleep service that includes sleep training workshops, clinic appointments and home visits (where appropriate) as well as telephone and email support for referred families.
They understand every family is different and will support you in the most appropriate way through an individual sleep programme.
• Blackthorn Children's Centre
• Kingsthorpe Children's Centre
• Montagu Street Children's Centre
• Penrith Drive Children's Centre
• Thorplands Children's Centre
• Rushden Children's Centre
• Pen Green Children's Centre
• Gloucester Avenue Children's Centre
• Towcester Children's Centre
• Daventry Children's Centre
Contact the children's centre for a referral to the drop-in session. For other support from Sleep Solutions contact Karen Smith for a referral form (email 'firstname.lastname@example.org').
Contact provider for details
2 years - 19 years
- Age - Early Years (0-5)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Age - Adulthood (18-25)
- SEND descriptors
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: