Type of service:
Eastwood Grange was founded in 1990 as both a Residential School and Children's Home and was acquired by Priory Group in 2003. We have grown at a steady pace, establishing a strong reputation for providing high quality Education and Care.
We provide Local Education Authorities and Social Services Departments with a flexible service, offering Care and Education for up to 34 boys aged 9 to 16+ years who exhibit a variety of behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
Our young people enjoy a warm, welcoming and relaxed, yet structured environment, which encourages them to develop social, educational and practical skills and enjoy an active and fulfilling life in beautiful surroundings.
Eastwood Grange enables young people to:
- Help to understand their problems and implement ways of alleviating them.
- Learn how to manage their behaviour with self-discipline and clear boundaries.
- Develop independence skills within a safe, secure and structured environment.
- Become empowered to make their own choices, which will lead to a positive future.
9 years - 16 years
- Child With A Statement
- Child With An Education, Health And Care Plan (EHC)
- Local Authority Referral
- Via Education, Health And Care Team
Last updated on: