Type of service:
Gilwell Park, Chingford, London, E4 7QW
The Holiday Homes Trust is a national charity dedicated to providing self-catering caravan accommodation for families, groups, and their carers. They cater for people whose quality of life is diminished by disability, illness, or misfortune.
All of the trust’s 6-berth caravans are fully wheelchair accessible (inside and out). They also have wheel-in showers or wet rooms.
The Holiday Homes Trust have eight caravans at eight holiday parks around the UK:
• Church Farm Holiday Village, Church Lane, Pagham, West Sussex PO21 4NR
• Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, Sandy Bay, Exmouth, Devon EX8 5BT
• Blue Dolphin Holiday Park, Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9PU
• Seashore Holiday Park, North Denes, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 4HG
• Hoburne Naish, Christchurch Road, New Milton, Hampshire BH25 7RE
• Hoburne Devon Bay, Grange Road, Goodrington, Paignton, Devon TQ4 7JP
• Rockley Park Holiday Park, Napier Road, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset BH15 4LZ
• Pentewan Sands Holiday Park, Pentewan, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 6BT
Please call, email, or write to the charity if you would like to make a booking.
Contact provider for details
Last updated on: