Type of service:
1-3 Highbury Station Road, London, N1 1SE
Action On Hearing Loss provide support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Providing day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs
- Delivering communication services and training
- Giving practical advice to help people protect their hearing (freephone information line - 0808 808 0123)
- Campaigning to change public policy around hearing loss issues
- Supporting research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.
Action on Hearing Loss is the new name for Royal National Institute of Deaf People (RNID).
Last updated on: