Type of service:
2 Grosvenor Gardens, Westminster, London SW1W 0DH
Kidscape is committed to keeping children safe from abuse.
Kidscape works with children and young people under the age of 16, their parents/carers, and those who work with them.
Their work falls into five main categories:
• Workshops for children and their parents, teaching proven techniques to build self-confidence, stay safe and respond to bullying in practical ways.
• Information and advice on dealing with bullying and related problems, freely available to schools, professionals, families and children.
• Training in best practice approaches to tackling bullying for teachers, youth workers and child protection professionals in the UK and internationally.
• Working with Government and other organisations to ensure that concerns for safeguarding children are high on the national agenda.
• Media engagement to raise awareness and dispel myths about bullying and child protection among the general public.
For the parent advice line, call 020 7823 5430 (Mon-Tues, 10am-5pm)
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: