Type of service:
23 The Waterfront, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN23 5UZ
hearing Link are a leading UK charity for people with hearing loss, their family and friends. Through shared experiences, practical support, and guidance from people who experience hearing loss themselves, the charity enables you to reconnect and embrace life. with hearing loss.
The charity fulfils its remit via its:
• Helpdesk (which can be reached by phone, SMS, email, and letter)
• Specialised Courses (including an intensive rehabilitation programme for recently deafened adults)
• Volunteer Network
• Literature (including leaflets, brochures, posters, and the Hearing Link Matters magazine)
• Social Events
• Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
• Consultations (ensuring the views of people with hearing loss will are heard)
• Research (commissioning and participating in studies relevant to hearing loss)
Hearing Link was formed in 2008 as a result of a merger between Hearing Concern (BAHoH), and the LINK Centre for Deafened People. Hearing Link will be merging with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People on 1st August 2017.
16 years - 99 years
British Sign Language
Last updated on: