Netmums is a family of local sites that cover the UK, each site is offering information to families on everything from where to find playgroups and how to eat healthily to where to meet other mothers. The local sites are backed by a wealth of parenting articles that start with pregnancy and follow through each stage of childhood helping mums to enjoy a happy and healthy family life.
The mission is:
• To help families have fun with and enjoy their children
• The bring people together to make the local communities more lively and friendly
• To make is unnecessary for any mum to feel lonely or isolated
• To make sure every parent has access to all of the local support and advice available – from other mothers and professionals
• To give mothers a voice, locally and nationally, on issues of importance to them
Netmums host a forum for mums who have a child with additional needs, and for parents who have a disability themselves.