Type of service:
PO Box 6613,
Disabled Persons Railcard Office,
What is a Disabled Persons Railcard?
If you have a disability that makes travelling by train difficult you might qualify for the Disabled Persons Railcard.
The Disabled Persons Railcard allows you to get 1/3 off most rail fares throughout Great Britain. If you're travelling with an adult companion they also can get 1/3 off their rail fare.
How much is it?
£20 for a one-year Railcard. £54 for a three-year Railcard.
Who is eligible?
You need to give proof that you are eligible for a Railcard. You might qualify if you: have a visual impairment, a hearing impairment, have epilepsy or are in receipt of a disability-related benefit.
Visit the website for more information.
Contact provider for details
- Are Registered As Having A Visual Impairment
- Have Epilepsy And Either Have Repeated Attacks Or Are Currently Prohibited From Driving
- Receive Attendance Allowance
- Receive Disability Living Allowance At Certain Rates
- Receive Personal Independence Payments
- Receive Severe Disablement Allowance
- Receive War Or Service Disablement Pension For 80% Or More Disability
- Receive War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
Contact Service Direct
Last updated on: