Type of service:
10 High Street,
Dyslexia Action House,
Dyslexia Action is a national charity that takes action to change lives by:
1. Offering help and support direct to individuals living with dyslexia and literacy difficulties:
- Assessment services
- Support For Children
- Support For Adults
- Specialist Tuition
- Dyslexia In The Workplace
2. Empowering others so they can help individuals living with dyslexia and literacy difficulties through:
- Training and consultancy
- Project work
- Helping the probation and prison services
- Providing information and advice to parents and carers
- Developing and selling teaching, home support and psychology materials
3. Influencing change to help individuals living with dyslexia and literacy difficulties:
Dyslexia Action has 40 years’ experience and knowledge of how best to help and support those affected by dyslexia and literacy difficulties. We therefore prioritise working with decision and policy makers to improve the opportunities for those with hidden disabilities across the UK.
We have centres and teaching locations across the UK.
Visit the website to find a Dyslexia Action Centre near you and for more information.
Last updated on: