Type of service:
Post 16 Education Providers
Talk to course providers about your needs
Here are a few things to check with the disability coordinators and advisers at any course providers you're interested in.
- Does the support available meet your individual needs?
- How does the course provider currently support other students with a similar impairment?
- Can anyone help with applications for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs)?
- Will you need to provide proof of your disability – if so, what is required?
- If you find it hard to talk to the course provider, can you nominate someone else on your behalf?
18 years - 99 years
Last updated on: