This primary school is maintained by the Local Authority and features an SEN Unit provision.
The unit provides education, support and facilities for 14 children with statements/EHC plans. There will be a maximum of 6 children aged 4-7 years and a maximum of 8 children aged 7-11. The provision caters for pupils with Autism (ASD).Provision Specifications
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
• Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
• Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
• A changing facility for pupils.
• A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
• Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.