Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Trinity Avenue, Northampton, NN2 6JN
This is a local authority maintained special primary school.
The school is designated to offer places for 90 pupils.
Pupils whose Statement/ EHC plan is for:
• Autism and Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
• Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
• Significant Learning Difficulties (SigLD)Provision Specifications
3 years - 11 years
SENCO: Sara Clarkson (Assistant Headteacher)
- Child With An Education, Health And Care Plan (EHC)
- School Admissions
- Via Education, Health And Care Team
Last updated on: