Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Spinney Hill Road,
Northampton School For Girls,
This is a girls-only academy secondary school admitting boys in the sixth form.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
11 years - 18 years
SENCO Line Manager: Paul Parker
SENCO Literacy and Dyslexia: Kathy Evans
SENCO Numeracy, Dyscalculia and Autism: Janice Tyne
SENCO Access (Sensory, Disability, Cognition): Lorraine Foster
Last updated on: