Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Diamonds Business Centre, Attley Way, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 5GF
The NAS Student Support Service supports students in higher education to ensure that they reach their full potential during their whole time at university. Students can use the service during the transition from school or college to life at university and then from fresher's week to graduation. Working closely with both academic and non-academic staff, we can help the university meet an individual student's needs.
The service offers a range of options, tailored to meet each student's needs:
- mentoring sessions to help students develop strategies in time management, social behaviour and organisation
- a key worker or study buddy to underpin the mentor's support across the student's day
- support out of class, including group assignments
The service is funded by Disability Student Allowance (DSA). This must be in place to to able to use the service, unless funding is available from other sources.
Visit the website for more information.
Contact provider for details
18 years - 99 years
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Enrolled On A Further Education Course
Last updated on: