Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Nicholas Hawksmoor Primary School,
Nicholas Hawksmoor Primary School is a forward-looking school that enjoys a strong reputation for high academic success, excellence in the arts, and a wide variety of sporting achievements. They have the highest aspirations for every child, and place great value upon celebrating both individual achievement and personal development as children learn and grow.
The school is a purposeful and busy place where you will find the highest standards of work, commitment and courtesy. Children are nurtured from an early age and leave the school well prepared to face the challenges of the next stage of their educational journey.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
3 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Wendy Payne
Last updated on: