Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Hunsbury Park Primary School,
Hunsbury Park Primary School aims to provide a happy, friendly, and caring environment, where each child feels safe and valued. All children and adults are encouraged to demonstrate good behaviour and respect for each other in an atmosphere that promotes thinking and learning, enabling all to fulfil their true potential.
Resourced Provision providing education, support and facilities for 10 children. 5 students will be placed by the Education Health and Care Team (EHC) and an addition 5 places will be used by children already attending the school. The provision caters for children with a Statement/ Education Health Care Plan that identifies Social Emotional and Mental Health as their primary need.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
Miss Emma Valentine
SENCO for Physical, Sensory, Medical and Learning Needs
Miss Kate Waddy
SENCO for Speech, Language and Communication Needs
Mrs Charlie Vickers
SENCO for Social, Emotional & Mental Health Needs
Last updated on: