Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
South End Junior School,
We strive to inspire children and encourage them to see that everyone is on a learning journey. We want the journey through our school to be motivating, stimulating, encouraging and provoking for every child, parent and member of staff.
To achieve this, the learning environment at South End Junior is an inspirational and exciting place; where children strive to achieve their very best within a supportive and caring community.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
7 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs Amy Izycky
Last updated on: