Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Denfield Park Primary School,
Denfield Park is a happy and caring primary school where all children are valued and nurtured to enable them to see and realise their potential and lay firm foundations for life.
They encourage our children to work hard, enjoy learning and develop a sense of pride about themselves and their achievements.
Hayway Nursery has been successfully amalgamated to form part of Denfield Park Primary School. Offering an excellent educational start for your son/daughter's start to learning.
This school has a SEN Unit Provision providing education, support and facilities for 14 children with statements/EHC plans. There will be a maximum of 6 children aged 4-7 years and a maximum of 8 children aged 7-11. The provision caters for pupils with Autism.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
Mrs Ann Carradice
Last updated on: