Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
St Peters C Of E Junior School,
In November 2013 the school converted to an academy under the sponsorship of Manor School Sports College and is now known as St Peter’s Church of England Academy.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
7 years - 11 years
SENCO: Mrs C. Rose
Last updated on: