Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Manor School Sports College is a community focused Academy. Our mission statement is 'Success for All' and our students are continually challenged to successfully complete their education, to develop self-confidence and self esteem, and to be proactive in determining their career pathway. I am confident that the challenge and support that Manor School provides for students of all ages and all abilities will enable them all to build a successful life.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
11 years - 18 years
SENCo: Mrs Sarah Mitchell
Last updated on: