Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Gretton Road,Corby Business Academy,Corby,Northamptonshire,NN17 5EB
This is an academy secondary school featuring a SEN Unit provision.
The unit provides education, support and facilities for 75 children with statements/EHC plans including 10 places post 16 and 8 within the ASD base. The provision caters for pupils with complex (CLD), severe (SLD) and profound learning difficulties (PMLD) including autism (ASD).
SEN Unit provision specifications:
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Mrs Francia Dickinson
- Child With A Statement
- Child With An Education, Health And Care Plan (EHC)
- School Admissions
- Via Education, Health And Care Team
Last updated on: