Type of service:
Social Care Services
9-10 Commerce Park,
Dimensions is a specialist provider of a wide range of services for people with learning disabilities and people who experience autism. We are a not-for-profit organisation, supporting around 3,500 people and their families throughout England and Wales.
The support services Dimensions provide:
- Tailor made support packages with person-centred planning.
- Help for you to find and maintain new accommodation.
- Making the change from school, college or moving out of your family home.
- Finding you opportunities for learning, training and employment.
- Specialist support focused on reducing challenging behaviour.
- Registered residential care.
- Running day services, outreach and community support.
- Flexible and creative support for young people through our buddies scheme.
When you request support services with Dimensions, you can expect us to support your family through:
- Appointing a specialist support advisor, who will contact you to discuss your requirements. This support advisor will be with you throughout your time working with Dimensions.
- After that, your support advisor will visit you at your home and understand the services you need and determine how much it will cost.
- Finally, your specialist support advisor will create a tailored package for your family and deliver it back to you.
- All done, your support services are ready to start.
Behaviour support experts
Our expert team of behaviour specialists help with more challenging situations. By understanding why a person behaves the way they do we can help develop ways to prevent the problem behaviour. Find out more about our behaviour support team
Working with schools and colleges
We aim to help young people increase their independence and develop life skills. These skills will equip them to lead a more fulfilled life in the future and enable them to make their own choices about their lives.
Contact provider for details
- Anyone With A Learning Disability
Last updated on: