Type of service:
Social Care Services
Home Improvement Agencies (HIAs) are local, trusted organisations that help older, disabled, and vulnerable people modify their homes so they can stay independent.
Spire Homes Care And Repair offer a range of support to homeowners and private tenants who have a disability or those aged 55 and over, and live in east Northamptonshire and Rutland.
- healthy homes assessments
- advice to stay safe and independent at home
- advice regarding housing options
- grant funded and private home adaptation services
- benefit checks
- support to access grants and charitable funding
- technical advice and support with home repairs and adaptations
- assistive technology and lifelines
Contact provider for details
18 years - 100 years
Last updated on: