Type of service:
Social Care Services
25 Tenter Road,
Care and Repair (Northamptonshire) Ltd is a charitable home improvement agency that offers a wide range of practical support and advice about improving your home.
They provide services across Northamptonshire for carers and the people they care for (regardless of property ownership).
- Traditional handyperson service
- Minor adaptations and falls prevention
- Home security
- Carpentry and small plumbing works
- Gardening, fencing, gating and minor landscaping
- House and garden clearance and disposal
- Child home safety works for families in need
- Bespoke works for specialist needs
- Home warmth measures
- Home Safety and Support Service
- Gas Safe Service
Care and Repair Northamptonshire can also help if you are considering major adaptations or equipment needs.
Subject to funding, Care and Repair are (at times) able to offer some services free-of-charge through hardship or project funding. All free works are subject to eligibility.
The Handyperson Service is registered with Northamptonshire Trading Standards’ Buy with Confidence scheme. Some of its charges are subsidised (please contact for a quotation).
To find out more, please visit the Care and Repair website.
Care & Repair (Northamptonshire) Ltd is an Industrial & Provident Society, with charitable status (Reg. IP25783R). HMRC Charity Number XR88479.
- Referral By Family Member
- Referral By Professional
- Self Referral
Last updated on: