Are you looking for work or would you like to change direction in your career?
We can signpost you to qualified careers advisors who can offer support to help you take the next step in your working life. So if you are over the age of 19 and living or working in Northamptonshire, contact us today.
For more information, please:
What can they offer?
Careers advisors can:
- assess your skills
- find learning or training that is right for you
- explore your career ideas
- develop your CV
- improve your interview and presentation skills
- progress in your current job
- understand the local job market
- find out about funding to support your learning
This project is part funded by the European Union.
Careers advisors include: The Mallows Company, Key Business Skills, Ace Workplace Learning, and Evolve Your Future.
Continuing your learning
If, after you have attended an adult learning course, you wish to progress further please refer to the progression information, advice, and guidance provided during your course (as below):
Alternatively, you can contact your local college or university to enquire: