Work Place Learning and Training offer a range of quality assured, affordable solutions to meet the training and development needs of companies and organisations in Northamptonshire.
Quality assured, accredited training and learning opportunities
We offer a range of accredited courses, to gain nationally recognised qualifications for your delegates, to fit specific training and development needs. By providing you with high-quality and appropriate training solutions, our aim is to enhance the skills, capacity and wellbeing of your enterprise members in Northamptonshire.
In some cases, grant funding may be available for accredited courses, and we look forward to discussing options with you.
Non-accredited courses, tailored to specific needs and wellbeing
In addition to our accredited training programme, we are also able to design and deliver custom-made courses and training days to enhance both staff wellbeing and specific skills. These courses are a valuable and cost effective tool to increase staff morale and motivation and manage staff absence. Courses are designed to incorporate the specific requests of employers to meet the needs of their staff.
Wide range of course subjects
Adult Learning Service draws on the skills and experience of almost 200 professional, quality assured tutors. We are proud to have maintained an Ofsted 'Good' rating in 2016. We can offer, but are not limited to:
Health and safety at work: certificated courses
- First Aid
- Food Safety
- Safety at Work
- Maths to Level 2
- English to Level 2
- Simple foreign language skills for managers and supervisors communicating with workers.
- English skills for foreign workers with little grasp of the english language.
- build confidence for IT skills
- courses tailored to individual organisation requirements
- office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- website development and management
Career 'information, advice and guidance'
- skills for employability, progression and change
- includes interview skills, job searching and application
- careers advice
Emotional and mental wellbeing resources
- A range of courses and resources are available through
Management and supervisor skills
- For supervisors and managers to support staff with learning differences (such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia)
- Time management, problem solving, organisational skills
- Facilitators to build strategies for staff training and development
- Presentation skills
We invite you to get in touch and discuss your training requirements.
T: 07734 496543